Friday, January 17, 2014

Project Life - Week 2

I did it, I finished the first two weeks of this year's Project Life.  The first week was ok, but I like this week better.  I am having a hard time figuring out what I want to add.  I don't want it to be too busy, but then I want extra stuff.  I used the Studio Calico - Copper Mountain Project Life kit.  I have 4 other of their kits, but this is the first time that I used one of the kits.  I really enjoyed it.  


I put letter stickers on the twins' photos.  I know them now, but I probably won't remember in a couple of years.  Ok, I get confused now looking at older pics of them.


I love, love the puffy stickers that came with this kit and used them on my quotes and pics of the twins.


I had extra pages in the middle this week - three 8 x 11 pages that held my penny maps and a 3/4 protector about my amazing Disney Sunday adventure.  You can read more about it here on my Disney blog.



This year is the 50th anniversary of the Enchanted Tiki Room, so I pressed some commemorative pennies and put a set in the album.  

I am enjoying the idea of Project Life, but will probably still create some bigger albums for the grand kids.  Especially, since I take so many photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 cen