Saturday, December 1, 2012

Making a List

Sometimes I am a list maker, I didn't use to be.  But, with old age setting in I forget things easily - or my  hubby says I am trying to do way too much.  It is an old habit which is very hard to break. 


I broke my list up to places to go, things to do, pictures I need to take or work on and what I need to get at the store.  There is no food on the list.  I cooked the whole month hubby was home and now, I can't think of a single thing I want to make.  It doesn't help that I was feeling sick all week.  Now, the key thing with the list idea is that I need to remember to take it when I run all my errands today, on a Saturday.  Instead of playing with the Kiwi or my sewing machine.  I did add some creative fun on the list, but I have to get the errands finished first.

Tomorrow, I will be going to a wine luncheon tasting with Jen.  She goes every year and I can never make it for some reason.  I hope my stomach calms down so I can, actually enjoy it.  It is a wine pairing lunch, I will blog more about it tomorrow.

Ok, going to check my list twice and see what I can cross off before the stores open up or maybe I will get another cup of coffee, first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 cen