Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012 Ornaments

I bought a couple of ornaments the other day, when I went to Beverly Hills for lunch.  My youngest son loves nutcrackers.  I am not sure when or how it started, but his Christmas tree has nutcrackers all over it.  My mom and I have been getting them for a while now.  I saw these ornaments in Crate and Barrel and knew that I needed to get one for him and his newborn son.  He was so excited when he saw them.  All of his nutcrackers have color, so these were very different from the other ornaments.  I wasn't sure that he would like them - but he did.  I think he was more touched that I got one for his son, too.



I found these glittery initial ornaments in Pottery Barn.  I was able to get one for each of the grand kids, plus the new twins.  I wish I knew what my niece's baby is going to be named - I would have gotten one for her too.  These will go on my grand kids' tree.


I, really, want to make some ornaments today - but this cold/flu is kicking my rear.  So it probably won't happen.  I don't want to start something to today and not be able to finish it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 cen