Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fear

Sometimes fear is overwhelming.  If I could just get past the fear of something - I would be a better person, get more accomplished.  But, it is so scary that it stops me in my tracks. 

There is the fear of money - not having enough.  Wondering if I go with the life I truly want - where will I get the money to live and survive.  Will the bills get paid?  What if something happens or breaks, then what do I do?

The fear of failing.  Trying hard to create new things.  Not knowing how to do it or where to find out - how to do it.  Then failing.  So why even try.

The fear of dying.  Being worried that I won't be able to see my grand children grow up because of my health.  The life that I am living, my job is crippling me.  I keep plugging along because it is security, but hurting every day - the painful hurt.  Doing more damage to my body.

The fear of not being good enough.  The emotional fear of never being good enough for anyone or even myself.  The baggage that I let live in my head.  The baggage that I have a fear of getting rid of.

The fear of judgement.  No matter what I do, I feel like I am going to be judged by someone.  Why should their opinion matter? Even the opinion of strangers.  I am better than that.

I need to get rid of the fear that is ruining the life.  I am worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 cen